The lamp has greatly enhanced the air in the area where I placed it. Clean breathing! I want more lamps!...
Laura Nev Riyanel
Received RED salt lamp…I love it…beautiful colors…and my sinuses stay open at night…no more mouth...
I have recently purchase HSD heart shape lamp and it looks so elegant in my study room. I must say that it...
Hello, this is Rachel, I have been using your water softener for a long time, I must say the quality is...
Your products are so economical in comparison to other brands and all of the products that I have purchased...
Natural Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp With 4 Piece Tealight Candle Holder
Natural Himalayan salt air purifier lamp with 4 beautiful pieces of Tea light candle holder to enhance the décor of any place. Each of the candle holder and lamp is handcrafted and is designed for holding one tea light candle. The holder possesses the power of emitting the negative ions which fight with the particles that are positively charged which makes you feel sleepy. So enjoy the natural and flickering properties of these exclusive tea light candle holders and salt lamps.
1x Salt Lamp
4x Tealight Candle Holder
· Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp Natural Shape: Himalayan salt is directly sourced from the Kehwra salt mines, Pakistan. This Crystal salt lamp is composed of 84 minerals.
· Himalayan Salt Tealight Candle Holder: All Tealight Candleholders are crafted from real Himalayan Rock salt. The size of Himalayan Salt Tealight Candle Holders may vary.
· Ionic natural salt crystal lamp: Himalayan Salt Lamp act as an ionizer. As it purifies your air through releasing negative ions that fight with the allergic particles.
· Place In a dry room.
· Before using your new Himalayan lamp remove the plastic cover.
· Ensure wires go from the pre-cut wire place, in the wooden base.
· While moving the lamp from one place to another switch of the plug.
· Don’t place in rooms that are damp.
· Don’t leave it exposed to the areas where exposure to moisture is high.
· Don’t wash the lamp or candle holder directly with the water.
· Don’t place it near high vibration areas such as the speaker as it may cause the bulb to diffuse.