The lamp has greatly enhanced the air in the area where I placed it. Clean breathing! I want more lamps!...
Laura Nev Riyanel
Received RED salt lamp…I love it…beautiful colors…and my sinuses stay open at night…no more mouth...
I have recently purchase HSD heart shape lamp and it looks so elegant in my study room. I must say that it...
Hello, this is Rachel, I have been using your water softener for a long time, I must say the quality is...
Your products are so economical in comparison to other brands and all of the products that I have purchased...
Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp
Enhance your office or home decor with this magnificent and highly health beneficial, Himalayan Salt Lamp. Himalayan Salt Lamp is composed of original Himalayan salt crystal that has been made by hand. It is an air purifier that could be placed anywhere for enhancing the air quality and serves as a soothing agent for the asthma patients as well as for any kind of allergies. Once the bulb sparks in the lamp its low heat hits the salt and begins to emit soothing ions that clear the surrounding environment. Besides, it possesses the property of making any room beautiful with its radiant lightning and it matches all home decor styles.
Product dimension:31 x 24 x 31 cm.
15 watts Bulb Included.
G - Square plugs. British type, corded-electric.
· Himalayan Salt Lamp: 100% original hand carved Himalayan salt lamp directly extracted from khewra mines, Pakistan.
· Natural Wooden Base: “crystal Salt lamp” with a unique and natural wooden base. Wood used for its base is more durable, termite-resistant and shrink-resistant.
· Air Ionizer: It purifies the air through emitting negative ions for absorbing the allergic, electromagnetic radiations, dust etc.
· Décor: HSD natural salt lamp brighten your room with soothing and warm glow.
· Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp: comes in unique shapes, multi-purpose, and an elegant gift for all purpose.
· Place In a dry room.
· Before using your new Himalayan lamp remove plastic cover.
· Ensure wires goes from the pre-cut wire place, in the wooden base.
· While moving lamp from one place to another switch of the plug.
· Don’t place in rooms that are damp.
· Don’t leave it exposed to the areas where exposure to moisture is high.
· Don’t wash the lamp or candle holder directly with the water.
· Don’t place it near high vibration areas such as speaker as it may cause bulb to diffuse.